1 cup Medjool dates, pits removed
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup raw almonds or cashews
¼ cup almond or cashew butter
2 tbsp hemp seeds
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tsp My Daily Chai - Make My Day blend
½ tsp vanilla extract
extra shredded coconut and raw cacao for dusting
Pulse almonds and shredded coconut in a food processor until completely ground (no chunks of nuts).
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for extra shredded coconut and raw cacao for dusting.
- Blend until all ingredients are combined into a sticky, dough-like consistency.
- Use your hands to roll and press the mixture into small balls.
- Roll half the balls in the extra shredded coconut and half in the raw cacao.
- Place in the fridge to chill and set for 15 minutes.
- Pop your balls in a glass container and store them in the fridge for up to a month (if they last that long).