3 cups berries (fresh or frozen)
1 finely chopped apple
4 tsp rice malt or maple syrup
1 tsp My Daily Chai - Make My Day blend
1 tbsp lemon juice
1 tbsp arrowroot
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup almond meal
1/2 cup chopped pecans (or nut of choice)
1/4 cup coconut flakes
1/4 cup dried raisins
1 tbsp Make My Day blend
1/4 cup rice malt or maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup coconut cream
- Preheat oven to 180°.
- In a pie dish, combine the berries, chopped apple, rice malt or maple syrup, My Daily Chai - Make My Day blend and lemon juice.
- Add the arrowroot and toss again, ensuring it coats all the fruit.
- Melt the rice malt or maple syrup and coconut oil in a pan over low head.
- In a bowl, mix together oats, almond meal, nuts, coconut flakes, raisins and My Daily Chai - Make My Day blend.
- Pour melted coconut oil mix over dry ingredients.
- Stir until all of the dry ingredients are well coated.
- Add additional oil if needed.
- Spoon crumble over the berry and apple mix.
- Place the pie dish on a baking tray or baking sheet in case the fruit juices bubble over.
- Bake in the oven for 30 mins, until golden.
- Serve with a dollop of coconut cream.